Saturday, January 15, 2011

Short Introduction



I was asking by my Lecturer to create a blog for my course.. and still do not know what Im supposed to write in my blog ... hahahahaha..

my first class, lecturer was giving us a short question..

''what is Science???''

There were many answers given by me and my friends..

a) science is subjective and been teaching in school as a subject.
b) Process, mechanism or phenomenon events for example production of rain from water cycle.
c) Interaction of human and nature and its stability
d) observation and method- logical and rational knowledge
e) Ease human life
f) improve manipulative and scientific skill
g) discipline, honest in making decision and undergone any experiment
h) dynamic knowledge where it evolve through times and comes out with evidence

to me, definition of science is wide and interesting as long as you not over the limit against the nature of life..



No comments:

Post a Comment