Thursday, February 17, 2011

Never take things for Granted

I try to write in English to make you understand on what I'm trying to story.. hahahhaha... today, I got mid term test for biology subject, the subject course is Physiology of human and plant.. honestly, I already memories the biology term almost 3 days but not really concentrate at all on the notes.. for sure, I also spend my time by listening to music, facebooking, chatting with some friends.. the more I read, the more I confuse, the more I spend my time with stupid things.. hahhahaha..

I try to memories the whole note we had photocopy before and my aim is to score well in the test.. however, today, the thing I expected to happen not occurring at all.. I'm able to expect the questions comes out but the answer and example I wrote on the paper were something that out of my mind..

one of the questions is, give explanation on haemodylisis and CAPD.. these are all about kidney failure and the ways to solve the problem is by doing blood clearance through either both of the method..

because of too nervous and excited to answer the question.. I'm not able to think deeply and analyze the question first.. unconsciously, I wrote all about the haemodylisis by imagine my grandmother in front of me and operate with the machine..

in real, my grandmom was doing haemodylisis for almost 4 years,and I knew a bit on how the machine work, the wire inside grandmom's hand and the symptom she need to face before and after the haemodylisis.. so I just wrote down on what I already see from the past and think right with a bit of facts.. hahahahhaa.. you know what I'm trying to explain???

to me, it looks like more to exam oriented.. study by memorizing but little of understanding.. when you have experienced it before, it is easier for you to explain well than copying back the facts on the notes... then I realize, I should not regret on what I already wrote on the paper but should be more confident because I already have the memory from the past.. the only thing I need is by relating the situations to the ideas that I learn in class and presenting it in proper examples..

it is a trick for students to answer in exam although they do have less knowledge or memories but they can write the answer based on what they have seen from their previous event and logic to the subject given...

lesson for today: never take thing for granted and please not to be exam-oriented students but being as critical and creative as possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment